Mixed Media with Claritystamp



So here I am trying out my Blog AGAIN - if you knew how many posts I have started but couldn't get finished off because of the error on my Blog?? Well I cant even be bothered to go into it except to tell you that the reason I haven't blogged for so long is because of the hassle I have to go through to get the pictures on etc.  However - I have made a few changes and have started a new "Back-up" Blog so lets see what happens shall we. 

So I won't try to catch up with the last year all in one go, I will start with the last few weeks and then move forward.  There has been a lot of DT work to do for Claritystamp over the last 3 or 4 weeks and I have had a lot on at home too, I am also enjoying my Monthly Claritystamp Workshops and prep for them according to what I am doing in my DT Work, and now I have also started up Claritystamp Workshops within the Crafters Companion Aycliffe Store too.  So, what I have realised lately, is that I seem work better under pressure and with less time than usual to get it done.  When I have a few weeks to get my samples made I seem to drag it out and overthink it.  So what I do now is give myself a limit for each card and instead of putting it aside to finish later I make myself finish each one before I start the next one and this speeds up my process and makes me stop thinking too much and just enjoying the process more.

So I will showcase my cards from Last weeks show first and then I will Blog this weeks cards.  Then now and again I will go back and add in the odd catch up set of cards too.

So last week Rosella was on HOCANDA TV with a lovely set of Clarity stencils and I really enjoyed just having a good old play with them.
  • This card started off with a background made from distress crayons, which I had never played with before.  I then used the Claritystamp Star Mini Stencil and on top of all that I put the main stencil
 
 
 



                                                       
 



 

Oh this is so frustrating, blogger just keeps closing down as I am typing to I am just going to try to get this posted and see if I can come back later to add descriptions.  
Thank you for joining me and I hope you enjoy the gallery.
Sam  

Comments

  1. Absolutely brilliant! You were on fire with these Sam!
    I must admit I'm loving the gel petites! The possibilities are tremendous!
    Love ya loads! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a talented lady. Hope it all works from now on in x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Sam. Have you tried blogging on Wordpress. I think it works ok.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to set up a Blog from a Website I pay for but didn't want to loose all the work on here? I am not really sure how Wordpress works?

      Delete

Post a Comment