Followed By

Saturday, 1 December 2012

The 1st Day of Xmas Tag Tecniques

On the first day of xmas my technique tag will be ...... Some Blending on my SplodgeAway Mat!  (sing to!st day of xmas - its works)!
 
Thank you for looking - if you want to join in yourself leave a comment below saying
 "I have a Xmas Techniques Tag"  and your blog link, I will look at your link and put "Merry Xmas" if all my visitors do this too then we have a lovely little Xmas Blog Hop going on!
See you tomorrow. Sam

4 comments:

  1. you may regret that offer Sam - I'm in a tag frame of mind right now and the idea of getting my SA mat out and playing with my inks is highly appealing. love your tag and i may just have to CASE it hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That orange and Blue combo is fantastic love this Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this tag a lot Sam... The colours are great and the stamping is beautiful.
    Merry christmas
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag Sam - seems we have similar reading taste

    I love the blue and orange xx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.