Followed By

Sunday, 2 December 2012

2nd Tag Technique oF Christmas

On the 2nd Day of Christmas my Tag Techniques will be - Flitter Flakes and Blending from my SplodgeAway Mat
 
 
I hope you are singing along with me - Please do join in its just a bit of xmas fun.
Remember all you have to do is add your link  below and write "I have a Xmas Techniques Tag" - I will visit you, and hopefully my blog readers will too and we will leave you a "Happy Xmas" on your blog.
 
So come on its fun and its a good excuse to make a lovely tag.  I also have a Special Guest Designer who has promised me one of her tags - all will be revealed so KEEP WATCHING.
SEE YOU TOMORROW!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeos creation Sam. love the really inkiness of your tag, and the sparkle is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am looking forward to seeing your tag. I need to push a bit harder to get some xmas tag spitit out of our crafters so they will join in.

      Delete
  2. Another beauty... super background.
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is great loooove the background

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.