Followed By

Tuesday, 13 November 2012


Splodge & Blend, Set a New Trend

I don't know whats going on lately but I suddenly seem to have loads of work to put on my blogs and facebook but not long ago I was struggling to find anything to put on, there is the obvious fact that Tom has just been on Create & Craft with SplodgeAway.co.uk
                                      
 So I had a few pieces from that show, which was a big success "a few sellouts" again, and Tom looked so natural with his demoes too. Also our Blog work seems to be coming round really fast, I just seem to get one card on our blog and onto my website and its off and another one is up there!  The rest of the Design Team are producing some lovely work too for TV and on our Blog which is at SplodgeAway.blogspot.com see the link just to the right of this post. Which you might like to take a look at.

MONTHLY CHALLENGE : If you do nip over there please take a look at our Challenge page, its a monthly challenge and really worth entering, there are some great prizes to be won.  Plenty of time left to enter, its a once a month draw, you can also take a look at some of the Inspirational designs from the Design Team.

I love looking at other challenge sites and seeing all the different styles of work there is out there.

Anyway I am busy busy at the moment, I can hardly keep up with the cards, and the classes and the kids and the Blogs and Face Book is so busy lately, its lovely to talk to my new found crafting friends though, and my existing ones of course.  So this is the second time this week!!!  but I am going to go now, without waffling on about my life, my cards etc - can you belive it?  Mind you there is plenty of waffle on my other blog page "My Crafters Blog." So I am off because I have a few cards to finish off and want to do it before the kids are home.

Hope you like my entry this week, so please feel free to have a chat or leave a comment below, or share if you like, or tick one of the boxes, or follow my blog??? - MUST I BEG???? 

Luv ya all, Sam

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I haven't been over for a while Sam, a bit under the weather right now! Ooh I do love this and would love to know how you made it - it's absolutely gorgeous. Tom is only one of a few crafters that I stop for and avidly watch on C&C, Barbara Grey, Hels Sheridan, Sheena and a couple of others who shall remain nameless. But all things stop for Tom, Barbara, Hels and Sheena. I love seeing the things that the SplodgeAway DT make too - you all inspire me to do better hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.