Followed By

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

TV Launch



Hi everyone, back off my hols all refreshed, done lots of crafting since I got home and now ready to do some housework!   Na - only kidding!  Off to Suzicraft today to watch Tom (Mr SplodgeAway) and Maria Simms demonstrating "our" (the Royal our) new range of Splodge-A-Masks.  There are great, I can't wait till I can use them to make my own cards with - not long now.  Tom and Sue will be on Ideal World at 2pm today - programme is called "Splodgical Inspirations" (I know it is channel 644 if you have SKY).  We (the design team) have been putting samples together to show off the masks, to be hones it was easy - the masks do all the hard work for you.  If you miss the show you will be able to buy them at www.suzicraft.com pretty soon.   
My Tag
Back of Mine
Back of Joan's Tag


A few days ago I was in suzicraft and set myself, Dimps and Joan a task to make a label in 15 mins.  We put a few stamps, inks and Splodge-A-Masks on the table and we all had to use the same items.  We even shared the same SplodgeAway Mat - AWWWW!  Anyway here are the results.  See you soon! Sam
Back of Dimps' Tag
Joan's Tag
Dimpley's Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.