Followed By

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

SplodgeAway DT Cards on Dawn Bibby shows today.


Splodge-A-Mask &
Splodge Corners
Used SplodgeAway
Splodge-A-Mask
 


I have been trying to upload an album of my Design Team cards that were on Create & Craft today for www.splodgeaway.com " - onto my Facebook Timeline, but it is having none of it, I can only upload one photo at a time, I am pretty sure that by the time I have uploaded them all that my lovely Facebook friends would be saying "not her again"! So I will just bother you the once with my blog post!!!?? My cards and tags were shown on the Dawn Bibby show at 2pm and 7pm. Unfortunately I did not get to see the second hour of the first show properly as I had not recorded it (you have to record each hour individually) but Tom made two appearances and is definately becoming a dab hand at it. Dawn was lovely and you can see that she really loves the SplodgeAway Mat, she was even playing with it again on the 7pm show and Stencilled through one of the Masks. I know it is Tom and Sue's baby but as a DT member and a regular biscuit eater in www.Suzicraft.com I do feel proud when people so obviously enjoy using the products that Tom has invented. Anyway I will add my "TV - SplodgeAway cards here for you to see. Hope you like them.



SplodgeAway DT Project
This one has made qite a few
TV Appearances.


Used Splodge-Away
Splodge-A-Mask















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.