Followed By

Thursday, 23 August 2012

New Project on SplodgeAway Blog

http://www.splodgeaway.blogspot.com  My latest project has just been added to the official SplodgeAway blog today.  This is one of my favorites of late, there are two sides to this project, I made it so that there was a matching front tag to front envelope and matching backs too.  I love to finish tags on the back, firstly because I think it is sloppy not to - no good having a nice front then you turn over and its an inky mess on the back, secondly its a nice surprise when you think you have seen the project but there is more than you expected!

I hope you like my project, and please check out our SplodgeAway blog linked above to see all our designers work.  SplodgeAway made an appearance on Ideal World and Crate and Craft yesterday with Tom and Maria doing the demonstrations.  They were really good shows and great products.  My cards that appeared on the shows have been put up on my "Crafters Blog" to the left of this page and on my http://www.samshomecookeddesigns.com which is on my website and attached to SplodgeAway. 

So hope you enjoy looking at my tags - all comments are welcome!  Why not join my site to get updates on my projects, splodeAway and my online shop - which is currently being updated with new projects on the go.  Be great to hear from you. Bye for now, Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.