Followed By

Monday, 9 July 2012

Well look at me the Hypocrit, I have just been joining in on Rae Dalal's facebook discussion about Blogs - setting them up - I have been bleeting on about how easy it is on GBlog saying it practically sets itself up to get you started, then I flicked over to my crafting blog, just here on your left - well I had forgotton I had just written that tonight!  I had been having trouble getting the photos on but that is just because I didn't go into compose, I just started writing in the box so it didn't save and the photos could have been taken off my phone I discovered after the event.  So sorry to all you lovely ladies I have been fibbing to, it does seem easy now, it is, honestly - but I do remember setting it up and it taking me a few days to press that button "Publish"  A bit nerve recking going live for the first time, but I wouldn't worry about it, unless you have loads of friends and family who are interested in your life you won't get anyone noticing your blog for months!!! So there, you have plenty of time to alter it!  In fact when I set up not one of my friends or family knew what a Blog was?  They still don't visit it!!!  I'll just pop in a visual for you - this one sums up how I have been feeling today, but not now thanks to Rae I have had plenty of people to talk to.

1 comment:

  1. oh bless!!!! Wat are you like! ha ha it hasn't scared me off........yet lol x x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.