Followed By

Friday, 13 July 2012

Twinchie Challenge Blog


Tonight I popped over to Maria Simms Blog Via our SplodgeAway blog and she had entered a challenge called Twinchie, on the Twinchie challenge Blog.  Well I had never heard of it, but Maria's entry was lovely, and so were those of theTwinchie DT. So I thought I would give it a try.  Well I thought the Rules are quite easy, make a piece of art out of a 2" by 2" piece of paper, easy I thought, but have you ever looked at a 2inch by 2inch piece of paper and thought wow I can get loads on here?  No neither have I.  It seemed tiny, yet the entries look really big because they manage to fit so much on them.  Anyway I have given it a go, I did two.  One of them was from a free stamp set I got today off the Creative Stamping Magazine and the other is using some of my lovely Barbara Grey mini stamps (you can only use mini stamps!) To finish them both off of course I did some of my Splodging with my Splodgeaway Mat and inks.  I love colouring pictures this way.  Anyway please let me know what you think of my first attempts, and wish me luck on actually working out how I do all the links to enter!! I think I have to put each one in individually too.http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love it.
    Barbara x Twinchie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love it.
    Barbara x Twinchie DT x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.