Followed By

Friday, 13 July 2012

Twinchie Challenge 2nd go

I went onto Maria Simms blog via the SplodgeAway blog and she had entered a challenge call Twinchies, which is a mini 2inch by 2inch piece of paper/card which you decorate into a piece of art.  Its a good idea and at first you look at that tiny piece of paper and wonder what on earth you can do with it, but its actually quite fun, in fact on this second one I was struggling to fill in the space in the end, of course my Splodging with my SplodgeAway mat and inks always finishes off my work for me.  Hope you like my second entry.  Please visit this link to see what it is all about. http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Sam,
    Thank you for visiting my Blog, and your lovely comments.
    I love your Twinchie, you've managed to get so much on there, it looks fab. Great colours too.
    I can see this challenge becoming one of my favourites. Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think this is a brilliant twinchie, so much movement you can almost imagine being swept away!
    Barbara (twinchie DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.