Followed By

Thursday, 19 July 2012

SplodgeAway DT Project

My new project for the SplodgeAway DT is on the blog  (see link below) I made this card from some flowers I got off Joan or as I call her "Crafty Joan"  because she gets more crafting done and finished than anyone else I know, including myself.  I have dedicated this card to Joan's Neice who I discovered lived in my street when we were kids and we were friends.  I had tried to look her up several times on facebook before I knew Joan but I later found out she was already ill at that time.

So when Joan gave me these flowers and I started to make the card I found the image to put on it and started to think about Carol a lot, which is why I have named this card after her.  I gave Joan a sneaky peak (sorry Annette but this one was personal) and luckily she thought I had done the flowers and more importantly, Carol, justice.

http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/flowers-for-carol.html#comment-form

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment over at docrafts, I have just added myself as a follower of your blog, love your designs can't seem to follow samshomecookeddesigns don't know why but i can access it from MY CRAFTING BLOG, Love the image and the flowers, Beautiful Card...
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.