Followed By

Sunday, 29 July 2012

My Pink Challenge

Don't get excited this is really a challenge for myself - I don't normally do pink - but I set myself the task of doing it today,  also after my Breyer class on Friday I was in the mood to do a bit, I put my challenge on Facebook and my cat card sold Straight away - typical I wasn't even trying to sell it!! So I will have to quickly try to duplicate it for my website - I do know the buyer but she lives in London, and I am not sure if it will fit in an envelope - will let you know Chelsea!!  Anyway here are my cards, very different for me, I think?  My lovely daughter joined in too so I will put her card on here, I am waiting for an entry from Dimps!  Anyone else want to join in?  Whish I knew how to do a challenge on here, I had to do it on facebook!  Anyway I really must get to bed so here are the pics for your perusal!! Sam

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sam....Thankyou so much for your lovely comments....I have actually finished all the books now....I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations and my Facebook page name is Sacha Waldron i dont usually put my work on FB but there are a couple of things on there that are not on my blog yet....anyway i can talk too much sometimes....so happy crafting xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog - I love your cards and have just signed up as your latest follower - hope to see more hugs Judith x

    Can I make a friendly suggestion that you turn off word verification - its sooo not popular with bloggers and puts people off leaving comments as it can get so annoying trying to read the words and people just give up! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Them cards are brilliant Sam love the colours especially the one held by a little person she's done really well xx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.