Followed By

Monday, 11 June 2012

Mechanical Bird - Angry Cat!!

HI EVERYONE..........I have been away for a few days and come back with ManFlue! Can't manage much today so its a good job I have three blogs to keep me occupied? I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE THREE BLOGS it just kind of happened that way, anyway one is on my official website - www.samshomecookeddesigns.com which is also connected to the http:/splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk for which I am a Design Team member - but I also have my Crafters Blog page attached to this blog for crafters only - in house talk and the odd poem. Anyway on the left you will see my latest SplodgeAway Design Team Project - MECHANICAL BIRD I used the SplodgeAway mat and the Cog mask to make this card along with backing paper and the Bird designed on the Serif Professional Scrapbooking package I have. I love combining computer images and hands on crafting together. ANGRY CAT. I used the same SplodgeAway embossing mat for the background to this picture which I have had for 25 YEARS!! I love this picture, it reminds me of the time my cat fell in a hot bath - it was NOT happy!!! There is a GIVEAWAY event going on at the SplodgeAway blog listed above - why don't you give it a go? All you need to do is click on the link http:/splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk follow the blog and send a quick message so we know you have joined. The winner of the SplodgeAway masks will be announced at the end of the week. There are some neat designs for you to look at too. I am off in a minute to try out a few new projects for my Design Team projects and my web site - which does get a little neglected these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.