Followed By

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Anything goes

Hi there the pictures above are of my latest SplodgeAway Design Team project "Anything Goes" which basically means useing any of your craft items that you have bought from www.Suzicraft.com well as you can see I have bought a fair few. To justify myself once you have bought the inks and, SplodgeAway Mat, Masks, die cuts etc they last you for years, literally!! In fact now that I think about it you get more value for money with essential craft items, than you do with any other product than you buy!!! Weeelllll not ANY other products but most products. The Spellbinders Dies you buy for instance, they are metal, they look lovely on any card and so will never go out of fashion or break. The SplodgeAway Masks!! they are completely flexible, you can stamp over them, emboss them, stencil with them, spray inks over and around them and then just simply wipe them clean with water. They won't bend, snap or crack, and they are only on average a fiver each!!! Now that is definately value for money. Aaah that makes it easier for me to sleep tonight knowing I am being really careful with my housekeeping money!! For instance if I bought Fruit from Tesco well it would have gone off by the end of the week!!!!! Signing Off, Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.