Followed By

Saturday, 19 May 2012

SplodgeAway - My First Design Team Project

 Hi everyone.  I have great news that I have been dyeing to tell everyone.  I was asked by Sue & Tom from Suziecraft if I would be on the Design Team for the Toms SplodgeAway Mat and other connected products, to be launched over the weeks.  Would I like to be on a Design Team of a product I already use constantly and really love and want to share with other crafters????  I feel so honoured that they asked me and have been so excited waiting for the launch of the SplodgeAway website.  This is my first creation to show what you can do using the SplodgeAway mat .  Please check out the website to find out all about it, with You Tube tutorials.  Bye for now, need to get my next project finished.  Hope you will come back next week for a look or check it out at http://www.splodgeaway.com/  Sam
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.