Followed By

Saturday, 10 March 2012

Craft Poetry

I have been writing a bit of poetry lately, I havn't done this for years. I have in the past had a Remeberance Poem put in the papers with a disgusting photo of me alongside it, I have written a poem for Superbowl in Swindon to get Mr Motivator to visit them, and it worked, he said he loved my poem and came along, so I ended up being one of his keep-fitters on Breakfast TV. But most of my poetry has been personal or about someone or something specific. Anyway this poem popped into my head for an 8 by 8 scrapbook I am doing. I bought some papers from www.Suzicraft.com and they were so gorgeous I just couldn't cut them up, hence they are now a scrapbook. Here is the poem. THIS IS MY BOOK OF GORGEOUS PAPERS. This is my book of lovely things of Papers and Stamps and Embellishings of a Crafters dreams and dreads and ideas of Beauty in Papers and Stamps and ARREARS, of the Money thats spent and the feeling of guilt, of the Glue the Glitter the Ink thats spilt, of the Pleasure, the Shareing the LOVE of the CRAFT THE People the Mess the Aftermath!! Its all worthwhile and its all Worth doing for the People who Buy and the People JUST VIEWING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.