Followed By

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Papermania Brad Making Starter Kit

I just bought my docrafts Papermania Brad Making Starter Kit and the middle punch doesn't work.  I will obviously take it back but am wondering if it is worth replacing it as the I see a few complaints on line about it not being the right size for the middle brad.  My packet wasn't properly sealed so it had obviously been taken back to the shop once already - Naughty Naughty Hobby Craft.  Anyway this kit, if you get one with a working middle punch is an absolute bargain for what you get.  Its great for scrapbooking and minibooks and the replacements are really cheap too.  So I think I will try to swap it and see what the next one is like.  I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.