Followed By

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Card Making Workshop

I am holding the first of a four week Beginners Card Making workshop tonight at the Kings Cafe, Norton Green, Stockton On Tees.  The class is from 7pm till 8.30 all materials will be provided.  There are places left on this course, so if you fancy nipping along just meet me downstairs in Kings Cafe at 6.50.  the doors will be locked once the workshop starts.  It is a fun relaxed class and there is tea/coffe & sandwhiches available to purchase from 6.30 till 7. 

In four weeks  6th March 2012 I will be holding a four week workshop on my version of Decoupatch.  It doesn't always have to be flat, or a box!!!  So if you are interested please book your place via the Kings Cafe on 01642 363861, or book in at the cafe and have one of their delicious cup cakes while you are there! This will be a good fun workshop with lots of glue to mess with.

See you later, I am in the middle of designing a 21st Birthday Card which needs to be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.