Followed By

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Paper Crafting Class

I will be re-launching my craft classes at the Pottery Loft in Billinghamm, Stockton-On-Tees on Thursday 19th January 2012 From : 10.30 to 12pm If you live locally and would like to attand the class please contact me via my email: cards@samshomecookeddesigns.com on my website: www.samshomecookeddesigns.com or via this post. You can just turn up on the day but I would prefer to know how many are turning up so I can decide how much equipment/card etc I will need on the day.
The classes are for beginners and intermediate - I am considering holding a second class on a Monday if there are enough people interested - this class would also be held at 10.30 till 12pm.
The classes will include all aspects of Papercrafting, cardmaking, touching on scrapbooking, making Note Pads etc. If you would like to find out any more information about me or my qualifications in crafts please visit my website. So why not come along and try it out. The class will cost £7.50 per session which includes Hire of your seat from the Pottery Loft, all paper/cards used in the class, and use of all my modern, up to date papercrafting equipment and stamps, and of course my Expert Teaching! It is a fun relaxed class and there are tea/coffe & Lovely cakes available at the cafe in the Pottery Loft, which is located at the old Stoney Oak site,Billingham, upstairs. By the way the above picture is of me at the NEC when I was Star Struck with the Glitter Girls!! Regards, Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.