Followed By

Friday, 9 December 2011

Cinch V2 Binder -vs- Bind-it-all

This Blog will only interest fellow crafters. I did a survey of all the comments, utubes etc to see which of the above machines to put on my Santa List. The outright winner was the Bind-it-all. Not one person recommended the Cinch V2. So I got the Bind-it-all and am very happy with it, yet I still pine for the Cinch V2 - there was just something about it that appealed to me and I desperately wanted people to recommend it. The layout of the papers seems very good and the whole machine itself seemed like a better design. They just need to get the wire press sorted. Apparently even the new version doesn't do it. Anyway I have the Bind-it-all and the Zutter Quickcutz Paper Cutter which will arrive on Monday - so I will be having a good old play with both next week and will add a few projects on here to let you know what i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.