Followed By

Monday, 21 November 2011

Whats Next.

I have been playing with my new brayer and stamps that I bought at the NEC, I love them but still need more practice on that.  I sit messing around with them with the card that Barbara Gray gave my daughter at the NEC in front of me.  How gorgeous it is.  She makes it look so easy.  Anyway, lately I have been going down the Craft Fare route a little bit.  At my first one loads of people told me how lovely my items were and were surprised to see I had made it all myself, which I did, apart from my needleworkers, Margaret and Rachael, and my Papercraft Apprentice Janet (i.e. two of my sisters and one Neice)! Anyway, have just booked another craft table at the Kings Coffee, cafe on Norton Green.  Its on Thursday 1st December 7pm till 10pm.  It would be great to see some familiar faces there.  I have started putting more items on Ebay too and am about to update my website.  Also I will be adding a second Techniques class at the Pottery Loft but may change the format.  Watch this space. Must get crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.