Followed By

Saturday, 5 November 2011

NEC Craft Show

Just got back from the NEC Craft Show - loved it.  Met all the presenters and Demonstrators from QVC Create & Craft, they were all lovely.  Got some Pictures and Autographs,  big kid eh!! Also spoke to the Producer several times, she was so lovely and so excited. I have come back with lots of bits and ideas to make crafts for a School Ladies Night I have a stall on next week at St. Pauls School in Billingham.  I made a few sample tote bags for it last week.  My daughter took one to the NEC with her and loads of people commented on how nice it was.  I may have to take orders though as it would be too time consuming to make a batch to go with.  Still building up my business and am still trying to get a full class for my Arts and Craft Techniques Class held at the Pottery Loft in Billingham on Thursdays 10.15 till 12.15  I have a few ladies interested who cannot attand on Thursday so I am thinking of adding another day and Time.  Watch this space. If you are interested in attending please click onto my website on the right or email me at cards@samshomecookeddesigns.com to let me know, on my website you could leave a visitors form with a note showing your interest in my class. I bought a CD at the Craft show from www.debbeescds.co.uk they are lovely images and I will be making some things up with them to sell along with boxes paper dolls etc.  Must get crafting, speak to you after the Ladies Night.  Wish me luck. Sam, P.S if you live local you could buy a ticket for the ladies night, it is open to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.