Followed By

Monday, 19 September 2011

Well its getting close to my first Arts & Crafts Techniques class - I am not sure how many are coming, I am hopeing some will turn up on the day - am setting up little gift bags at the moment for anyone who comes to my first class - so get in there ladies it will be worth your while, I am even going to show you how to make the gift bags I have given you.  I am a bit nervous but very excited too, I hope I can get the classes filled up and that I can make it a lot of fun.  Wish me luck?!! or JUST TURN UP !?!?  The Pottery Barn at the Stoney Oak site in Billingham where I am holding my classes on Thursdays between 10.15 and 12.15 is a lovely building with a really fresh, relaxing atmosphere.  There is a small cafe which does a very good Cappuccino & Latte - and cakes that any Weight Watcher Ladies (like myself) would cheat for!!  Hope to see some of you there.samshomecookeddesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.