Followed By

Thursday, 29 September 2011

I have just sent a blog from my www.samsHomecookeddesigns.com about my Craft Class on Thursdays, please take a peek and come and join us if you live locally.  I have put a video on utube which I made via my IPhone, I will be doing some craft demonstrations on utube but need to work out how to record myself first, its OK using your phone if you are not glueing something but when you only have two hand you can't craft AND record?  I will find a way!!  I will be launching my very first CRAFT GIVEAWAY next week so please check back in for a chance to win.  Am busy at the moment making bags, and gift tags and Xmas cards - not just any xmas cards but GORJUS xmas cards.  I will let you know when they are up for sale on my site - these are lovely stamped images by my current favorite artist.  Hey did any of you check out the Mary Rose Young website yet, she is my favorite Pottery Artist you can see some of her work in my Utube Video - "samshomcookeddesigns my first video" I know not very original eh.  Mary's piece is in the centre, to the left is the pottery I painted and my daughter painted the pottery on the right.  Be Back soon, busy, busy, busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.