Followed By

Monday, 12 September 2011

Card Making / Scrapbooking Class

I am starting up an Arts & Crafts Techniques Class i.e., Card Making, Scrapbooking, at The Pottery Loft, Stoney Oak, High Grange Avenue, Billingham, TS23 3XR  Classes Start on 22nd September 2011 at : 10.15am to 12.15pm This is for New Card Crafters who want to learn about various techniques, card layout, glues, embossing, de-coupage etc,  or for crafters who want to take their cards/scrapbooking to the next level or simply for crafters who want to meet and spend time with fellow crafters.  The sessions are £7.50 per week - this is to cover the hire of the tables at the Pottery Loft, materials for weekly sessions will be provided and there will be a weekly Free Raffle (of craft items). Please contact me if you would like to join us as obviously I would need to know how many "Starter Packs" to bring.  However if you do decide last minute please do just turn up any week.  I have a two year NCFE in Arts & Crafts. You can contact me on my Do-crafts msg account, or fill in a form on my website samshomecookeddesigns.com or call me on 07815864028 I look forward to hearin from you. Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.