Followed By

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Competition by My Pink Stamper

www.mypinkstamper.com  My Pink Stamper ~Designer ~Competition.  This is a picture of my entry for this competition.  I have posted a description of this on my blog at www.samshomecookeddesigns.com I have also emailed it back for entry.  I designed this card with the intention of also giving people another excuse to send a card to someone special and who could be more special than the person who looks after your children while you are at work etc. The Nanny of course.  This was made with the Provocraft Cricut cartridge "Forever Young" which I love and the letters came from the Cricut "Nursery Rhymmes" cartridge which I thought was quite appropriate.  I am trying to evoke the image of the perfect Nanny with the Bag (with Nanny written on it) and umbrella which is a well known image from Mary Poppins.  I hope you like this card and please wish me luck for the competition, winners will be announced on 23/7/11 by Mypinkstamper 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.