Followed By

Sunday, 24 July 2011

Blogging is Hard

So far I have two blog sites, this one and one under my website www.samshomecookeddesigns.com I must admit I am struggling to understand them.  I try to link to other blogs and it seems to work but they don't seem to see me on the link.  I entered a competition the other day and posted it to a blog site called mypinkstamper - so I thought- but it didn't get there, I try to join live blogs from Mypinkstamper or thepinkstamper  and can't find them, what are they going live on? The Blog, Facebook. Utube?.  Any adice from you fellow crafters or whiz bloggers would be grately appreciated, I want to connect with other crafters, I want people to see my website and I want to see others. Even my Cricut Cricket connection only seems to go one way?  I am new to this and have learnt so much but obviously have much more to learn. You know, most people I know don't even know what a Blog is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.