Followed By

Wednesday, 22 June 2011

My Crafters Blog

On this blog I am hoping to link to my Blog Hoppers in the craft world. I am still building up my blog and website for my craft sales which is at www.samshomecookeddesigns.com so please take a look and let me know what you think / or feel free to buy something.  I also have a blog connected to the website which will be used for answering questions on craft techniques etc.

My favorite blogger at the moment is www.Mypinkstamper.com  who has inspired me to do something with my home made cards and arts & craft items.

One of my upcoming designs is a set of Robot cards for kids with an extra added bonus, watch this space.  I am also designing some Baby cards.  I have just spotted a new Cricut Cartridge which covers all occasions and has some cute little dogs on so I will be looking to purchase that soon.

1 comment:

  1. Please don't feel shy about leaving a comment. This blog is a stepping stone to my Website which is in the right Han column. www.samshomecookeddesigns.com please feel free to add your blog here if you are a crafter.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Teesside, United Kingdom
I am proud to be on the Design Team for Claritystamp & for the Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog and the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. I have always had an interest in Arts & Crafts and studied for six years and gained certificates in Arts & Crafts, Interior Design, and Soft Furnishings, I even did a Painter & Decorator course. I was originally taught everything I know by my Mam and I now have a passion/obsession for crafts as I develop my techniques. I archived my Goal and have now worked as a demonstrator too.